See links to articles below.
- Editor-in-Chief of Travel Blog GutsyTraveler.com
- TravelGirl Magazine, Special Correspondent. Writing features for 10 years.
- National Geographic Author, Blogger, Intelligent Traveler
- OnTravel Radio. Monthly contributor. 25 minute segment. Global Audience in 100+ countries, over 1 million listeners.
- Marin Magazine, Ark Newspaper. Marin, Calif.
- USA Today Newspaper. Contributor to Travel Section, Round-ups of Ten Best Places To Travel
- Los Angeles Times.com Contributor.
- USAToday.com Contributor.
- CNN - TV – Airport Channel and International News. Quarterly travel expert contributor.
- Social Media Reach of 1 million + through 2 Facebook sites, Twitter, Google+, Linked-in, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr.
- National Geographic Radio XM and National Public Radio Travel, Regular guest
- Regular Travel Expert Contributor. 4 Radio stations.NPR. National Geographic Weekend.
- Huffington Post, Contributor
- Oprah Winfrey Show and Oprah Radio, Featured guest
- 12 National Geographic and Travelers’ Tales books.
- Marin Magazine. Travel Contributor. Marin ranks among the 20 Most Affluent Counties in the USA.
- Combined network of outlets include print, radio, TV, blog, social media
- National Geographic Travel Books, Circulation Worldwide, Audience Reach: 20 million
- Huffington Post, 12.2 million
- Los Angeles Times Online: 1.6 million
- CNN TV Audience Reach Broadcast coverage extends to over 890,000 American hotel rooms. CNN International can be seen by viewers in over 212 countries and territories.
- USA Today, Circulation: 1.82 million
- Steady contributor to four radio programs: PBS, CBS, Ontravel, Over 2 million.
- Travelgirl Magazine: Circulation USA, 150,000. Available in First Class Delta Crown Lounges, Four Seasons Hotels, Intercontinental Hotels. Audience Reach 1.2 million
Click here. Marybeth blogs for National Geographic Traveler’s Intelligent Travel Blog.
Marybeth was quoted in in Forbes: Quirkiest Cultural Practices From Around the World: What’s the right way to treat your host’s business card? “Offer and receive cards with both hands, and always look at it as if you’re studying it carefully,” says Marybeth Bond, author of eight travel books for women and the site The Gutsy Traveler. “Give the business card the respect that you would give your host.” In the Chicago Tribune article How women can stay safe: Ex-spy says trust your gut: Another savvy traveler and author, Marybeth Bond, warned her daughters, 18 and 21, before they traveled on their own: “Trust your instincts and common sense. If you feel something is off, wrong, strange—get out, move on, flee or scream. Do it quickly.” Marybeth offered travel advice in Cosmopolitan’s “7 Travel Secrets to Keep You Safe”: Freaked out that a creepy perv made a nude video of ESPN Anchor Erin Andrews by peeping into her hotel room? You’re not alone. Here, travel safety expert Marybeth Bond explains what you must know before you check in. Marybeth on “Travel Trend: Girlfriends’ Getaways Boom” Men went camping, fishing or golfing with the guys, and teenagers started traveling too, with school and youth groups – while their parents footed the bill. Now women are saying, “‘It’s my turn,’” said Bond.
Category: Marybeth's Media Credentials
Marybeth Bond, the Gutsy Traveler, National Geographic author of 11 travel books, featured guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show and founder of the Online Travel Magazine www.GutsyTraveler.com She has been featured over 1,000 times on TV, radio and print. She is a Contributor to CNN, CNN Airport Network and CNN.com
Speaker, spokesperson, author, travel expert, Marybeth, the Gutsy Traveler walks the talk. She's an adventurer; biked two months across the USA, traveler to over 90 countries, media travel expert for CBS News, CNN, ABC, NBC, NPR and National Geographic.