Marybeth Bond is a travel writer, National Geographic author and TV personality who has traveled to over 100 countries. For over 20 years, Marybeth has connected with audiences locally and around the world through hundreds of keynote, panel and motivational speeches at conferences, sales meetings, and social clubs.
Marybeth speaks with passion and experience. She has been a corporate spokesperson for companies such as General Mills, Hilton and Visa. She has written 12 books and climbed many “mountains” in the corporate, publishing and media worlds (not to mention real ones like the Himalayas).
Marybeth has covered stories in hundreds of countries across the globe in her many roles, including: best-selling author, National Geographic blogger, travel editor for ivillage.com, adventure editor for TravelGirl Magazine, radio host of a program syndicated nationally for Outside Magazine, and a contributor to CBS, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and USA Today.
Unleashing the adventurer in all of us, Marybeth’s humor, wit and straight talk delight both male and female audiences as she talks in-depth about personal growth and achievement through travel.
Past Spokesperson Clients
- National Geographic
- Hilton Hotels
- General Mills
- Explorers Club, NYC
- British Airways
- First Republic Bank
- Northwestern University
- World Affairs Council
- San Francisco & St. Francis Yacht Clubs
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- Accenture Consulting
- Speak to Me
- World Health Summit
- The Junior League
- ASTA, PATA & SATW
- Professional Business Women, Calif.
- Northern Trust Bank
- Sheppard Mullin Law Firm
- Sedwick Law Firm
Popular Speech Topics
- Living a Gutsy Life and Staying on Top of Your Career
- Lessons Learned from Kathmandu to Killarny: the Bazaar to the Boardroom
- Global Passport to High Adventure
- Jump Start Creativity and Change Through Travel
- Free Your Feet and Your Mind Will Follow
- Stepping Outside your Comfort Zone
- Maximize the Magic & Minimize the Misery. Travel Advice and Stories.
- Capturing Emerging Markets: Women, Boomers, DINK (Double Income No Kids)
- The Female Consumer: How to Court and Keep Her Business
Marybeth has extensive experience in and is available for:
- Radio and TV Satellite Tours (includes print)
- Product Spokesperson
- Conference/Keynote Speaker
- Seminars/Panel Discussion/Moderator
- Talk Shows/ Talk Show Circuit
- B-Roll Packages
- Video News Release/Audio News Release
- Writing and/or Editing Scripts or Releases
Customized Speeches & Additional Programs Available Upon Request: email@example.com