For over 15 years, Marybeth has connected with audiences locally and around the world, during hundreds of keynote, panel and motivational speeches at conferences, sales meetings, and social clubs. Marybeth speaks with passion and from experience. She has climbed the Himalayas, written twelve books, and scaled mountains in the corporate, publishing and media worlds.
- First Republic Bank *Northern Trust Bank
- Accenture Consulting *Sheppard Mullin Law Firm * Sedwick Law Firm
- National Association of Women Business Owners NAWBO
- Speak to Me * Northwestern University
- National Geographic *Explorers Club, NYC
- World Health Summit * World Affairs Council
- The Junior League * San Francisco & St. Francis Yacht Clubs
Popular Speech Topics
- Living a Gutsy Life and Staying on Top of Your Career
- Lessons Learned from Kathmandu to Killarny: the Bazaar to the Boardroom
- Global Passport to High Adventure
- Jump Start Creativity and Change Through Travel
- Free Your Feet and Your Mind Will Follow
- Capturing Emerging Markets: Women, Boomers, DINK (Double Income No Kids)
- The Female Consumer: How to Court and Keep Her Business
Break the Routine: Extreme Adventures in 2013
Marybeth Bond, a travel writer and National Geographic Author and TV personality who has traveled to over 90 countries, reveals the hot new destinations and experiences for this year. From a safari tracking rhinos (on foot) with the bushmen in South Africa, to a mother-daughter hike on the Inca Trail in Peru and mountain climb in the Canadian Rockies, Marybeth gives the inside scoop on her most recent adventures, plus, she shares insider tips and tricks for booking your own adventures and finding the best deals online.
Marybeth has covered stories in hundreds of countries across the globe in her many roles, including: best-selling author, travel editor for ivillage.com, adventure editor for TravelGirl Magazine, radio host of a program syndicated nationally for Outside Magazine, and a contributor to CBS, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and USA Today.
Unleashing the adventurer in all of us, Marybeth’s humor, wit and straight talk delight both male and female audiences as she talks in-depth about personal growth and achievement through travel.
Customized Speeches & Additional Programs Available Upon Request. firstname.lastname@example.org